What are the conditions for getting my item listed?
Firstly, you have to be a local seller. No oversea seller will be entertained. All items submitted must be AUTHENTIC. Failing which a police case will be logged. Under the Trade Marks Act, it is illegal to sell counterfeit goods in Singapore.
Next, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Smoocholito II”. Include the following in your email:
- Maximum of 10 photos allowed. Please send in jpg format.
- Name of item including brand (Include model number if any). Eg. LV Speedy 30 (Monogram) M41526
- Condition (On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being brand new) Eg. 8/10. Used only twice.
- Items included. Eg. Dustbag, receipt, authenticity card, paper bag, cleaning cloth etc.
- Selling price.
- Any other comments you want us to input in your listing.
- Contact name.
- Contact number.
- Contact email (if any).
What is the cost of getting my item listed?
Listing is FREE. Yes you heard that right. Its FREE. Smoocholito II serves as a platform to benefit not to earn.
What you’ll get:
– Notification of your item of sale to our mailing list. (All items listed for the week will be consolidated and sent via mailing list every Sunday)
– Posting of your item on our home page upon listing. (www.smoocholito.wordpress.com)
– Posting of your item on our facebook account (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Smoocholito/177140812150?ref=ts)